Monday, September 17, 2012

plus one :)

We are half way there to meeting our sweet baby boy! Justin and I found out late May that we would be adding to our little fam and time has honestly been flying ever since. I'm starting to freak about all that needs to get done before our bundle arrives. It's crazy to just sit back and think how our relaxed lifestyle is going to change - for the better though, right? :) We've had a blessed three years of enjoying eachother, our pup, doing what we want-when we want, and have crossed off quite a few spots on the map. We are more than ready and very grateful to welcome the littlest Van Tromp into our family in 2013 :) :) 



{{card I sent to my preggo cousins to share the exciting news!}}

{{20 week ultrasound}}

{{21 week bump}}


No comments:

Post a Comment