Monday, September 24, 2012

Photography | Quinn

Quinn is my lifelong friend, Erin's, cute & smart little guy! I hadn't seen him since March (ridic) and was shocked at how much he had changed since his 2nd b-day. I have to brag on him because this kid is a genius! I thought so last xmas because he knew all colors - even gold and silver, I mean really?!!? One example of the elaborate things he was saying this visit is where everyone was sitting in the car; "Mommy's on that side, you're on the other side, and I'm in the back." Crystal clear and in complete sentences - I couldn't believe my ears. He is such a sweetheart, always giving me hugs and I absolutely love his tiny raspy voice. 

ADORE him! 

Finally got some smiles after using "potty talk." Forgot how funny little boys think that is!





No comments:

Post a Comment