Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photography | Kayla is ONE

So I swoon over all the adorable children as I edit pictures, but this may be my favorite shoot yet. Kayla was the most cooperative, joyful little lady and I didn't even see the beginnings of a frown - not once! Not to mention the light was just gorgeous and the Arlington rose garden made for awesome scenery. It really is day and night when you are able to catch the sun as it's setting. 

This was going to be a family shoot, but dad had to jet out of town last minute. Kevin is one of Justin's coworkers so I know this scenario all too well. I was glad to capture the love between babe and mama Joanna and create some solo photographs of this darling ONE year old :)

Love the sun flare in these two - even a rainbow in the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment