Justin and I celebrated 3 years of wedded bliss ;) in Charlottesville, VA. It's been a place on our 'local places to visit' list for awhile and I'm so glad were able to make a weekend of it! Such a cool little town with lots of character and fun vibe. I would LOVE to see it while college is in session - it almost made me wish I could go back to school there. We stayed at a bed & breakfast, had ourselves an amazing dinner & checked out main street, roamed around UVA's campus with starbucks in hand, visited Monticello and stopped at a gorgeous winery on our way back north. It was so relaxing. I live for these little get-a-ways every now and then!
{{note my ongoing obsession with light blue and burnt orange {dress and new blog design} thanks TKBOTB}}
Love coming home to this sweet face :)


No comments:
Post a Comment