We've been talking about visiting aunt KiKi for months and a few weeks ago finally decided to book the flight. I was a little nervous about flying with Drew, but really he's been a fantastic traveler so far so I wasn't all that worried. He did awesome actually! The flight down just fussed a bit during landing because of his ears and he will not take a pacifier to save his life - or his ears. The man next to us was so sweet and kept Drew entertained most of the flight. He played along when Drew waved "hi" every 2 minutes and didn't mind him grabbing at his shirt sleeve. The way back to DC he was an angel and just slept and ate without a peep :) We weren't so lucky the first night in the hotel - he was up every hour, hmfff.
Clearwater, FL is just beautiful. I haven't been here since a child and now am excited to make it an annual trip.
First time in the sand!
I'm going to use the excuse that I just had moles removed from my stomach as to why I'm in a tank-ini - yea.









No comments:
Post a Comment