Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! I've decided to put the big camera away every now and then and just live in the moment. It's great to capture special moments through photos, but it's more important to be present in that moment. I've realized lately that always having the lens in front of my face that sometimes I am too involved in the picture than the memories being created.
Sooo no fancy photos from our first Thanksgiving as a family of 3 (+ Vera), but it was a good one :) Aunt Teeny and G-pops (what Justin's dad wants to be called - love it) joined us and what a feast it was. Christina and I split all the cooking, but I still wasn't sure how I was going to prepare all that food with a crawling boy. Yes, we have a crawler and it's the cutest thing ever. Until he gets faster at it :/ Now my parents, brother and his gf are here. It's going to be a busy weekend!
Here are a few family photos from when Ash came to visit about a month ago.
Sooo no fancy photos from our first Thanksgiving as a family of 3 (+ Vera), but it was a good one :) Aunt Teeny and G-pops (what Justin's dad wants to be called - love it) joined us and what a feast it was. Christina and I split all the cooking, but I still wasn't sure how I was going to prepare all that food with a crawling boy. Yes, we have a crawler and it's the cutest thing ever. Until he gets faster at it :/ Now my parents, brother and his gf are here. It's going to be a busy weekend!
Here are a few family photos from when Ash came to visit about a month ago.
this pose makes me laugh, but as good as it gets with a wild 'hunting dog' and a handful of squirrels in the yard.




No comments:
Post a Comment