I love this little cutie and his family just the same! I use to see Carter for speech therapy and have stayed in touch with his awesome momma over the past year. I usually don't tell any of my families that I do a bit of photography on the side or else I would probably have a shoot every single weekend and this fall made me realize one a month is enough. It's probably not really fair to use my day job of working with families of toddlers to get clients anyways ;) Amy and I are friends now so of course I ended up talking about this little hobby with her. I just knew they would show up dressed in the best outfits. Seriously, I love how the bright pink and golden yellow really pop with the winter scenery.
Carter & Lucy are the sweetest duo!














No comments:
Post a Comment