Sunday, October 23, 2011

Photography | The Nayer Family

Allison is another great coworker of mine :) She saw the pictures I snapped of Ty and asked if I could take some of her adorable Maxwell. I met them at a small farm, "Krops Crops," out in Great Falls, VA. It was absolutely beautiful out that way and I may have had my first small ounce of regret not buying a house a tad farther out. 

Max was such a ham. I swear he would turn sharply towards the camera while giving me lots of smiles & smirks. He was such a well behaved BOY! He's 13 months and walking like a pro, but you'd never know it. He is so calm and has such a sweet demeanor. 

I had fun spending time with and photographing your beautiful family! Hope you enjoy your pics :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment