Friday, October 14, 2011

Photography | Brooke + Travis

Brooke is a fellow SLP and my office neighbor on clinic days. I overheard her talking one day about how her and her newly engaged beau were going to save some money and forego engagement pics. That's when I chimed in :) After all, no one should miss out on engagement pics.

I never promise much when I offer or get asked to take pictures - I only know the basics and still haven't splurged on a zoom lens. I do it for the practice and the feeling of happiness it brings me (sounds so weird, but it's true). I just hope I can learn a thing or two and that people on the other side of the lens get a few good photographs.

We headed to a gem of a photography spot I found just a few miles down the road in Alexandria. Green Spring Gardens had the scenery and the privacy they wanted. Travis took some time to warm up, like most guys I'd imagine, but eventually became comfortable and even had some great ideas!

Look at this gorgeous couple! You two made my "job" easy....
Good luck all things WEDDING <3

No comments:

Post a Comment