Saturday, July 23, 2011

Photography | Tyler

Our wonderful neighbors and good friends let me borrow their 1 yr old lil' heartbreaker for the evening to practice with my dslr :) I've been dying to try out my 50 mm prime lens and do some portrait editing in Lightroom. Photographing Vera is getting old and Justin refuses to pose for the cam....

It was harder than I thought! I couldn't get him to smile or look my way if my life depended on it, whew. I had my work cut out for me. And to think I'm with toddlers every day!! I should have known better - bubbles next time ;) Jackie and Dave of course tried to make me feel better and said he's always stone faced when the camera comes out.

Tyler is so sweet and really could be a baby model. Check out those lashes! 


I hope you enjoy the photos of your big boy! 





A desperate attempt to get him to laugh!

Not too shabby for only studying my camera for 6 months and my first "photo shoot" {term used very lightly...}

No comments:

Post a Comment