Sweet Katie kindly asked me to show her a few manual settings on her new dslr and snap some quick photos of her youngest in his great grandfathers high chair. Generations collide when Andrew was more cooperative with iPhone in hand. She plans on giving these prints to her mother-in-law as a birthday gift :) What a thoughtful idea! I also love that she wanted to capture him in just his diaper!
As I snapped away, Katie practiced on her camera with a few tips I gave her. She seemed to pick up right away and looked very comfortable with the cam. I think she's going to take my 50 mm off my hands which means I'll have to upgrade ;) - yay! As much as I love photography, I have a really hard time spending $1000's and $1000's on it. I've even started charging, but it would take many, many photo shoots to actually add up. I always suggest getting the 50 mm 1.8 prime lens - it's a world of difference from the kit lens (and only $100 bucks). I'm still only spending a whopping $400 on the next step up! Who needs to zoom anyways?? :/ I do very badly want one - good thing my 30th will be here before I know it:)
Just look at this cute little guy!
As I snapped away, Katie practiced on her camera with a few tips I gave her. She seemed to pick up right away and looked very comfortable with the cam. I think she's going to take my 50 mm off my hands which means I'll have to upgrade ;) - yay! As much as I love photography, I have a really hard time spending $1000's and $1000's on it. I've even started charging, but it would take many, many photo shoots to actually add up. I always suggest getting the 50 mm 1.8 prime lens - it's a world of difference from the kit lens (and only $100 bucks). I'm still only spending a whopping $400 on the next step up! Who needs to zoom anyways?? :/ I do very badly want one - good thing my 30th will be here before I know it:)
Just look at this cute little guy!
One with "back in the day" preset for fun! Pay no attention to the smart phone ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment