Sunday, December 18, 2011

changes.

For one, I'm not going to be seeing this cute face on a daily basis. Our neighbors are moving and we couldn't be more sad to see them go. They are such wonderful neighbors and have become great friends. I'm going to miss our weekly dinners and warm evenings with cold drinks on the patio :( We'll just have to make sure we take some trips to NYC to visit! 

Another change is that I'll be taking on more of a management role at work. I'm giving up two days a week of kids to work on managing all the therapists caseloads. This will be good for me although I will miss some of the kiddos I've seen for nearly four years! I've always thought a desk job would be nice and maybe not seeing 28 hrs of toddlers/kids a week will actually help me be ready to board the baby train myself, haha. It will be a good balance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment