Friday, April 8, 2011

COSTA RICA

Pura Vida! A frequent saying for locals and those who visit this wonderful country, meaning "pure life." What simple and happy statement to live by:) We LOVED this place and will definitely be returning hopefully sooner than later. Even though we had heard nothing but great things about Costa Rica, it was better than I had imagined; beautiful scenery, friendly folks, great service, delicious food, amazing wildlife {I knew I should have bought that zoom lens before vaca :(}, perfect weather. I could go on and on.....


3 days in Arenal  |volcano town|



Got to share our experience with great friends :)


4 days in Manuel Antonio |beach town|






Enjoying our D.I.N.K status while we still can ;) 

I've had a little extra time on my hands lately due to Justin's extra busy schedule so here is a slideshow with more pics and even some video! This is why I love a MAC. Can I get my money back, Smilebox? Ugh. I just realized iMovie lets you use video AND pictures to create slideshows. This will be fun in the future when we have little ones to show off {although then I doubt I'll have the time} :) I know, I know...I'm getting there. Turn up the volume and enjoy! 



p.s. Justin didn't direct this if you didn't already guess it. I can't figure out how to change the text :/ and have already wasted enough time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment