My dad's side of the family and Justin's family gathered at my parents house for our first Thanksgiving dinner there for as long as I can remember. It was amazing food and great company, but just wasn't the same without Nanny and her mashed potatoes :( I was in charge of them and they ended up turning out almost as good - no lumps! The new tradition of Thanksgiving for thirteen at mom and dad's was a success.
My sister-in-law Kristin and father-in-law John :) It was so nice to have the Van Tromps join us!
After dinner in the Davis home we headed out to my great Aunt Linda's to celebrate with my mom's side of the family. I didn't get to snap many pictures out there because there's so many of us and always so much going on. It's the holidays when I really realize how much I love having a huge family that continues to grow :)

No comments:
Post a Comment