Tuesday, September 10, 2013

month 7!

Summer is coming to an end and my little man is closer to being 1 than he is a newborn. It really isn't fair how fast these days and months go by! I swear if I knew how awesome it was to be a momma I would have started earlier and had like 5 ;) I'm sure I'll take that back when he's able to walk and talk himself into trouble. 

Dear Drew, 
This month you are....

sitting like a pro
starting to harass Vera 
loving your "Scout" toy
wanting to taste ALL of mommy and daddy's food
drinking through a straw (crazy speech momma - no, NO sippy cups!)
trying to squirm to me every time someone else is holding you :)
loving when daddy sings silly made-up songs to you
starting your iPhone addiction - there's no denying you of it in this house :/














No comments:

Post a Comment