Wednesday, April 10, 2013

month 2!

Oh how I love this boy. He gets sweeter and cuter by the day and is really starting to show some personality! He is on the verge of laughing - right now we are getting tons of squeals. I just melt. He loves sticking his tongue out after daddy does and is always content to snuggle with me hours upon end. He's tracking us around the room and he'll even lock eyes on Vera and smile while she's moving all about.

I go back to work early May :( I'm dreading it, but feel good about the nanny that will be taking care of him. Thank goodness I have a job that allows me to pop in whenever my heart desires. I have a feeling I will be doing that a lot at first. 

He's still only sleeping between 5-6 hour stretches at night, but hey, I'll take it. He tries so so so hard to suck his thumb. He LOVES bath time. Tummy time, not so much. 

 And as for now, he thinks I'm funny :)







No comments:

Post a Comment