Wednesday, May 2, 2012

March and April: in review

.....Halibut's in the oven so this is going to be a quick post! Whew, things have been too busy to blog....


After a long weekend in the big apple, I understand the appeal of living here. Never in my right mind would I ever of considered it before, but staying with a local made me have a change of heart! I think I could do it and love it - for a couple years, anyways ;)

{{Flat Iron Building}}

{{Central Park}}


{{View from empire state}}

{{I love fancy-shmancy restaurants and NYC has some of the best. Justin knew he was doomed when I ordered lobster tail on our first date ;)}}


Vegas for Ghazaleh's bach party. We broke it in before the boys went for Eddie's two weeks later. 


Sin City is the perfect place to wear my animal print and blue suede pumps :) :)


With the most beautiful bride-to-be


Sweet Meghan, under crazy circumstances, had to bring along her 14 week old, Ethan aka "Carlos," and husband along last minute. We got to party it up and snuggle the lil cutie - best of both worlds! 

Gotta include this precious face in at least one pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment