Tuesday, February 21, 2012

winter blues

This winter has given us quite a few warm days and we've taken full advantage of it. This past saturday we went to a nearby golf course :) My dad taught me all the basics of golf growing up, but by the looks of my stance below it's obvious I am no pro :X I did hit a few 115 yards {and the other 30 just toppled in front of me}! Justin, of course, "crushed" most of his basket. After hitting the greens we discovered a great lunch spot, Surfside, in DC.


Although I have been spoiled with the unusually warm days this winter, I am so ready to be out of hibernation and back into sundresses and sandals :) :) And I can't help but look forward to the west coast and southern heat in my near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment