Tuesday, November 29, 2011

thanksgiving weekend

We had a good time with the extended family and was highly entertained by the littlest cousins Michael (2.5 yrs) and Owen (3.5 yrs). The hilarious things that come out of their mouth! Owen adds "Mexico" to the end of every sentence (???) and when asked what his favorite Thanksgiving food was, Michael said "stinky deer poop." Ahh, the things I miss out on working with language delayed kids :(


So much to be thankful for. Especially these two! I have the best brother & sister :) 
 


Our first BIG christmas tree! We decked the halls Saturday night and I was so excited to get this up. I had to fight the urge to do it before Thanksgiving (one of my biggest pet peves - let the Turkey have his day!) I am proud to say Vera is not chewing on the light bulbs so it's a keeper :)



No comments:

Post a Comment