Most of the boys after the game. I was the only girl until I snuck Christina in from her seats at halftime ;) Justin's all dressed up because he was working yet another weekend, blah. At least he got to take 'a break' to watch a Mountaineer WIN!!!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
WVU hoops
The Mountaineers played Georgetown this Saturday in DC. It was nice to get to see a game and not have to travel all the way to Morgantown. Josh pulled through with his company's suite tickets, once again. Thanks JW! I've been spoiled with the box seats when it comes to Verizon Center events!
Most of the boys after the game. I was the only girl until I snuck Christina in from her seats at halftime ;) Justin's all dressed up because he was working yet another weekend, blah. At least he got to take 'a break' to watch a Mountaineer WIN!!!
Most of the boys after the game. I was the only girl until I snuck Christina in from her seats at halftime ;) Justin's all dressed up because he was working yet another weekend, blah. At least he got to take 'a break' to watch a Mountaineer WIN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment